Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Drew's gonna be a big brother!

As all of you know...DREW IS GONNA BE A BIG BROTHER!! We are so excited, and everything has been going really well so far. I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks and saw and heard the little heartbeat. And then at 12 weeks, I heard the heartbeat on the doppler, got a flu shot, had blood taken, and got some stronger medication for my frequent headaches (which I didn't have when I was pregnant with Drew). My next checkup is November 4th and we have our next ultrasound (to find out the sex!!) on November 18th! Lots of things are different then my pregnancy with Drew...and the main difference is how soon I am showing! I am looking the same as I did at about 18-20 weeks with Drew - and I'm only 13 1/2 weeks along! Oh well, I've heard it's normal, and I just can't wait to feel the little baby moving around! Drew points at my belly and says "baby" - I can't wait for him to feel it move too! Here's a picture from today (13 weeks 4 days).

1 comment:

Grant said...

We are all very excited for you guys!!
-love, Grant, Sherry, and Olivia