Thursday, October 29, 2009

Carving pumpkins!

We carved pumpkins tonight and Drew was very interested...in watching. He was not too sure about putting his hands down in all that goo! When he finally did touch it a little bit, he rubbed his hands together and said, "wash." So, I think Chad is planning on taking Drew to go play in dirt this weekend to toughen him up!! haha! Although, I've seen him outside, and he gets down and dirty...I think it was just the orange goo that threw him off!
You want me to do what??

But it's all gooey!



Then we enjoyed our real jack-o-lanterns along with the fakes before bedtime.


His new favorite thing to do is ring the doorbell! Trick-o-treating might be interesting...because, of course, he doesn't just ring it once...

When watching this video, others may be concerned or think Drew is weird...but my family will completely understand! :) This past month Drew has started rocking on the couch. He has already been rocking on all fours in his sleep (for about a year now), but this sitting up rocking is fairly new. And yes, I did this when I was little too!! Well today, I'd really worn him out and I saw his eyes getting heavy while he was rocking, so I grabbed the camera. And he did just what I thought he was gonna do - he fell asleep!! So funny!


No comments: