Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Couple random pictures

There's nothing to report, but I had a few pictures to post. Drew's got a runny nose that we're keeping a close eye on - all you read about (especially at places where kids go!) is the flu. Right now, I think it's just allergies b/c there's no other symptoms, but we're avoiding our usual activities (except the Y, for now).
Here's Drew in his Elmo jammies hugging his Elmo. He really loves Elmo! :) And he loves his pumpkins and asks us to plug them in whenever we're in the living room.

It was a drizzly day, and since we were staying home, we took a walk around the block for something to do. Since I love the outfit Drew had on, I decided to take some pictures. I'd run ahead and turn around to take his picture...and he'd turn around like me and walk backwards! What a nut! But I got a couple decent pictures.


Here he is gazing at a really gawdy fountain that one of our neighbors put up.

Here he is making a silly face...and his eyes look a little crossed! I think he was in the middle of saying something too.

And here's his sweet, innocent look.



No comments: