Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Batter up!

Here's a picture of just how long Emma's hair is in the back. She's losing it in the front, but it's still staying long in the back!
At around 8pm, Emma passes out and we can do almost anything to her w/ no response! It's too early for her to go to bed though, so we try to keep her up until 10ish, but most nights we're not successful! Here she is being forced to "play" with all her toys...sound asleep...

Sometimes we get bored on rainy days, and obviously Drew likes to take pictures. So here's our attempt at a "mom and the kids" shot!


Emma is starting to coo and give us some smiles now! Here's a half smile.


Earlier today, Drew, while holding a baseball bat, handed me a ball and said, "Mommy, pitch me the ball." I was amazed that he knew the baseball lingo, and we were getting ready to leave so I didn't get to throw it to him. I mentioned it to Chad later, so they had a little baseball practice. The very first pitch, Drew hit a line drive right back to Chad! So, of course, I had to get the camera out and hope he hit it again - and he actually had several good hits!

Drew is such a good helper - he loves when I give him assignments. His favorite is when I ask him to go get 5 of Emma's diapers from upstairs and put them in the cabinet downstairs. He is so proud when he does it! At one of his playgroups, his little friends were checking Emma out, and he ran over and told them, "That's MY baby!" He also will tell me, "Sit down, Mommy. I'll get it" when Emma is crying. And he'll go put her pacifier in - here's a video.


No comments: