Wednesday, August 11, 2010

4 month pictures and Lenoir visit

Several people have recently told me that Emma is looking more and more like Drew...but I don't see it! Here's Emma at almost 4 months.

And here's Drew at almost 4 months.

I got the high chair out for Emma - I think she likes it!


Drew first sat in it at the same age.

Chad and Drew went out and caught lightening bugs! Whenever it starts to get dark, Drew wants to go catch them.
This Monday, I took the kids to Lenoir to see their grandparents. We went to Alan's shop so Drew could see where Granddad works. Here's Emma with her Grandmom.

And Drew with his Grandad.


Then we went out to lunch and to Nana's. And, before we headed back home, Drew got to ride on Granddad's new 4 wheeler! Here they come!


And a big wave!


Thanks Susan and Alan for a fun day! Drew was asleep in the car within 10 minutes of leaving!

No comments: