Sunday, January 24, 2010

Go Colts!

Yay Colts! Drew wore his Peyton Manning jersey today and cheered them on. Well, he was busy playing during the game, but he looked good anyways! We look forward to watching them in the Super Bowl.
I got a used bassinet from another mom in the Lake Norman Mommies Network that I'm a member of. It is so pretty and will be wonderful for those long nights of short intervals of sleep! Drew likes to rock it, and he sings, "Rock a baby...in treetop." His job has been to keep Simon out of there, "Get out, Simon!"


And here's a glider and ottoman that I got from another mom in the LKNM network. We're playing around with paint colors (as you can see in the background). And there's Emma's first baby doll in the chair. (I think Charlie is hissing at it! What a weirdo.)


The other night when Chad was carrying Drew up to put him in bed, they were playing their usual game where they tell everything "night, night." "Night, night lightswitch. Night, night stairs." And then Drew yelled, "Love you, Emma!" So cute!! I hope he still feels that way in a few months! Whenever I pick him up from childwatch at the Y, he tells me, "Babies...cry...naughty." I guess they've had some noisey babies in the room next to him and he thinks they're being naughty. Uh oh! Both Friday and Saturday Drew, out of the blue, said to me, "Grandma...Grandpa...miss 'em! See 'em??" He's getting so good at expressing himself in broken sentences - I love knowing his little thoughts! And this one is just too sweet!

No comments: