Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Father-son bonding IN THE DIRT!

Good thing Drew's birthday is coming up... he doesn't have enough toys!! Yeah right! I was sweeping the floors, so I had to put all his toys on the rug, and he decided to get in the middle of them all. I LOVED this outfit on Drew and had to get a couple pictures.
Happy guy!


Chad watched Drew while I was at work the other day. Look at how much fun Drew had outside in the dirt and leaves!! (And yes, this is a true Daddy-Son moment as Drew has NO shoes or socks and just a t-shirt and is eating dirt!! haha! I love it!)

I think the average age for boys to start walking is about 12 months, so I think Drew has a goal set. He has started letting go and just standing there a whole bunch lately. He has taken a couple steps as he's falling down, but no REAL walking yet. It won't be long!

1 comment:

Sara and Randy said...

I'm so glad it isn't just MY house that looks like the Toys R Us threw up in it!
He is sooo cute in those overalls!