Sunday, November 9, 2008

Make that 3 teeth!

Well, Drew's bottom left tooth was making its grand appearance for sure... but then today I got Drew laughing really hard while he was lying down, and I noticed his top two teeth have also broken through the gums!! So he has three tooth stubs now!! I could also tell his spoon was hitting something hard on the top and bottom when I fed him today. I don't know why - but I am so excited about this!! I think it's because he will look so much different once there's teeth showing in his smile!

Drew is starting to learn the word "no" now. His first reaction when I say it is to stop and look at me - like in this picture, where he's standing at the tv. But I think his looks says, "no mom, I'm allowed."

Here's Daddy and Drew, enjoying their Sunday nap!

Who's that handsome guy in the mirror??


Too cute! They really do look alike!

Don't worry, our baby doesn't bite (yet!)...but he may growl at you! It's his new favorite sound!



Here's another video of Drew just playing in the living room. He gets around so easily - I think he'll be "cruising" around the room real soon! He will pull up on anything (even a pant leg)!

No comments: