Monday, November 12, 2012

Yardwork and Family Pictures

I wasn't feeling well a couple weekends ago (bad cold), so I stayed inside to do some cleaning and Chad and the kids were gonna do yardwork.  Well, I peeked out to see if they needed anything and saw Chad chasing the kids around with the leaf blower!!  LOL 
 

Drew even got to use the leaf blower on his own.  He's a great helper!


We had scheduled with a friend of mine to do some family pictures this past weekend.  She has a fancy camera and likes to practice with it on her friends' kids and families.  But she ended up having a crazy weekend and had to cancel.  I was really bummed, but we still took the kids to the park and tried to get some decent shots with our basic point and shoot camera.  (I REALLY want a better camera...I think I take enough pictures to justify it!! haha)







I think these pictures turned out decently - I will play around with them and try to enhance them some.  But I think we'll still try to meet with her to get clearer pictures too.

No comments: