Monday, December 12, 2011

Santa and some random pictures

We met Santa at the Huntersville Christmas event...and this is as close to Santa as Emma would get! Drew, of course, sat down and told him all kinds of things!




Emma gave Rudolf probably 5 hugs! Every time we'd get her back in line to meet Santa, she'd escape and run over to Rudolf again!



Here's Emma modeling her red coat and Santa hat!



We made snowmen with all things that the kids love - marshmallows, graham crackers, icing, craisins, pretzels, oreos... but they wouldn't eat them! I guess b/c they all had touched each other?? Or maybe b/c they are a little scary looking...




Here's two silly kids on the couch!


Here's Emma posing in front of the Christmas tree. I was attempting to get some cute pictures for Christmas cards, but I didn't end up using these...maybe I should have - they're pretty cute!



And here's Drew with his Christmas-card pose that I ended up not using.




I love this one! I might have to print it and frame it!!



We discovered some gingerbread cookie mix that Drew can have so we made lots of them!! I think we'll make them again for Drew's Christmas party at school this week!



No comments: