Friday, February 19, 2010

He's TWO already!

We have a TWO YEAR OLD!! Where has time gone? And it's so hard to believe that in two short months, we'll have another infant in the house! We're getting really excited about that! Even Drew - he points at my belly and hugs it and says, "sister." And if I ask him why she can't come out yet, he'll say, "bigger," meaning that she needs to get bigger first! I took Drew to his 2 year doctor visit today. He is 36 1/2 inches tall - 92nd percentile! And he was a little over 28 pounds, which puts him in the 55th percentile. And his head was in the 60th percentile. So, we've still got a tall, slender little man! No shots this visit, and I opted to not test his food allergies. The doctor felt that they probably would not have changed much in the past 6 months, and I plan on switching doctors before Emma arrives - and I want to get more info at that time. Here's Drew posing for his TWO YEAR OLD picture!




And then I told him to give me his cheesiest smile ever!







And here's Drew on his FIRST birthday! He's grown up so much in the past year!


No comments: